Monday, January 24, 2011

Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison

4/5 Stars

The book is about Beth who is teased at school for being ugly. But what’s on the outside has nothing to do with what’s on the inside. Beth can sing like an angel. Her and her choir are in the International Choir Competition. While she is there she meets a mysterious boy who is their rival choir. Derek wants to get closer to Beth but Beth has met guys like Derek before and she isn’t so sure. But Derek doesn’t give up and Beth finally gives in. Beth tells Derek everything he wants to know about her but Derek is giving little info about himself. Beth wonders if it’s her or if there is another girl….

I would recommend this book to anyone who likes romance, music, and makeovers.

Victoria K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lov this book :( I :(( I lov Derek :(( I lov Derek :((