Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A book review written by a teen like you!



Review of: The Demon’s Lexicon
Author: Sarah Rees Brennan
4/5 Stars
REVIEW: This book was very good and enjoyable. The story was well written with a great suspense to keep my interest. The story has interesting characters and even the villains are captivating. The book grabbed my attention right away and this is great because I find I usually have trouble getting into a book.
The story is in a genre that I really like. The story is in 3rd person and focuses on Nick most of the time, which seems to fit this book well. I found that the way the demons and magicians were done was very interesting, mainly because I have not seen it depicted that way before. Although, there was one twist that I felt I could see coming.
Overall the book was great and I would recommend it to anyone that enjoys books about the paranormal.
Review written by: Christopher P.


No comments: